Saturday, December 15, 2012

MAKE MY DAY


Happy Saturday!
What is in my daily make-up bag?
This is just the make-up with me each day and necessary for me: concealer, blush, mascara and lipgloss.

MAC select cover-up NC20. It's longwear concealer, I love it.
MAC blush peaches, it's necessary for my cheeks.
YSL mascara shocking, now I love having this mascara in my make-up bag.
MAC black track, for captivating look.
MAC eyeshadow carbon
AGENT PROVOCATEUR lip plumper
CHANEL lipgloss mystery. For daywear though I either wear no lipstick at all, or this shade.
AGENT PROVOCATEUR Maitresse an intense and precious fragarance.


Of course I have loads of other products that I use, but these are the products that make-up my everyday face and that I find myself buying again and again.

♥♥♥
Have a lovely day!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment